Entries open on 1 November 2021 and close on 8 April 2022 or when 120 entries have been received.
Enter the race here The fees and age restrictions are given on the entry form.
Entrants will receive final communication two weeks before the race.
- Marked routes
- Water points stocked with water, energy drink and snacks (only water and energy drink on the 10km route).
- Medical support
- Oviston Nature Reserve entry fee included
- Shady venue with a view of the reserve and Gariep Dam for relaxing after the run
- Eats and drinks for sale.
- Each finisher will receive a race memento, which this year is a wooden cheese cutting board, can also be used as a pot mat
- The possibility of game drives for supporters will be confirmed with Oviston Nature Reserve.
Substitutions are allowed until the closing date. An administration fee of R100 per person substituted is applicable.
Reply to previous email communication or use the contact form to request substitution.
Reply to previous email communication or use the contact form to request your entry to be cancelled.
Refunds for cancellations will be done according to the table below.
|Up to four months before the race date||100% less R100 admin fee per entrant, or equal value credited for the following year’s event|
|Between two and four months before the race||50% or equal value credited for the following year’s event|
|Within two months of the race date||None|
Downgrading and Upgrading
Upgrading can be done up to the closing date for entries. Inform us and make payment for the difference in the entry fee.
Downgrading should preferably be requested before the closing date but will be possible up to the morning of the race. The difference in entry fee will not be refunded.